Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday

It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon :) I spent most of the morning catching up with work, and on the phone trying to find a replacement for my cam's battery. I cannot believe how bad the service at CIRCUIT CITY is. I called them 18 times to get a simple answer....

This afternoon, I'm planning on attending a Malaysian Festival with food, dances, music, etc. I plan on getting some cool ideas there too for Spring Jewelry ideas :) Stay tuned!

Oh and wish me luck on finding the cam battery i oh so need to post new items :)

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D