Thursday, May 29, 2008

Flower overdose!

So yesterday i went to a local park and my eyes overdosed on flowers. Now, contrary to what you are thinking, this is actually a GOOD thing! Not a bad thing. There were so many luscious hues of bright pink, near fuscia it was great! I reaaaally want to make some new pieces this weekend, BUT i am so behind on orders that it may not be possible until NEXT weekend.

In other wonderful news, my original Peacock paradise necklace is a finalist in the international fire mountain gems competition!!! I will know if i placed in July so keep your fingers crossed!!! :)

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D