Wednesday, May 14, 2008

skipping days!

So i just realized it has been 2 days since i blogged! Well, today i spent most of the day making and shipping orders...i also purchased new inventory supplie with some vintage brass, dating back to the 1950's that i am super excited to use :)~

...also, i'm collaborating with another artist who is making a little vision of mine happen...2 years ago i woke up to find a perfect leaf on my front step with tiny and sparkling drops of dew on it. So i took a photo hoping to one day create something more with it. So...this artist has taken my design idea and is creating it from pure silver and blue zircone stones...cant wait to see it...it will most likely be appearing in my shops!!!! gnite to all and to all a good night!!

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D