Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sooooo its another beautiful late summer day and I am going to spend a good part of the afternoon taking photos of some new necklaces and some earrings too that I have made recently. Im not so sure how many will be one of a kind, perhaps depends on how popular and fast the first one goes. The Vintage Locket necklaces are still one of a kind though :) They will be on ebay for ONE week only, each and then they will find a home in Etsy as well as being up for grabs at any public events that I am in :)~ So, don't miss out :) They will be posted this weekend...Ramadan Mubarak to all those fasting and There will be several one of a kind Islamic Necklaces also...so that will be a fun additional this holy Month :)

Keep reading, keep on keepin on!

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D