Monday, August 23, 2010

ALMOST AUTUMN, Ramadan Mubarak! New gift items & upcoming show!

Hi All! After a few calm weeks, things are back to busy :D I hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of summer...leading into my own personal favorite seasons AUTUMN!!!! After 4 show free months, I will be doing the FALL/HOLIDAY ART SHOW in Rochester, NY sept 11 &12th. It is at the Marketplace Mall. I would be so grateful to see some of you there, if you happen to be in the area. Check out these new pieces With september birthstones this is a one of a kind item... love it! Golden Autumn leaf with sapphire Iolite drop
September smile is so pretty and affordable with sapphire iolite rondelles.
also RAMADAN MUBARAK to many of you who are celebrating the holy month is Islam :D I have just finished creating several unique and beautiful pieces perfect for Eid gifts for yourself, family or friends!! I just love the and hope you do to! If you would like any item customized, I am happy to put the pendants on a men's chain, or womans chain. Pieces can also be kept in the car, as some have beautiful verses from the Book :D Mecca Bismilla Pear in
24K love that one! AND MANY MORE ITEMS TO BE LISTED AT MY SITE CLICK HERE TO SHOP!! If you have any questions, regarding anything, please send me an email to info@artwark.com

oodles of love, from my studio to you & much appreciation to all of my customers new & regulars :D

xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D