Thursday, April 24, 2008

A GOOD BOOK

SOoooo, I have been reading this fabulous book and seem to have forgotten that anything else exists in the world. You know when you get so into a plot, suddenly you think you are that person? SNOW FLOWER AND THE SECRET FAN. wonderful!

In other news, I feel like the most disorganized person ever! First i misplaced my camera charger, then the cord, now the battery. Every time I am about to set up my studio for a session, i'm like oh wait, the camera parts are missing. I think the companies do this on purspose because so many artsy people are clutterbugs and not the most organized people...

if i was a little more organized, i bet i could be the president.

Back to business!! Time to get workin!

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D