Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time flies!

Well, time certainly flies! I can't believe it's 4 pm! Yesterday, i found these great black and gold plated clover charms! This thursday i will be posting a one of a kind designer inspired Long black clover necklace/chain. Very exciting. Although, I'm not sure this was worth it...i have been looking for materials to make this piece for 6 months BUT the supplies to make 1 necklace? A shocking $110!!!! This is a LOT for one piece....i DO plan on keeping one, so i will only post it ONE TIME!...as i do not think it's worth replenishing supplies...it may even be a store listing methinks so that it can be available for a longer amount of time :)

have a FABULOUS day!

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D