Friday, May 2, 2008

Work cut out for me :)

Good morning to you :) Spring is in the air! I'm so happy that you all seem to like my limited time bird/nesting pieces. For a short time, I have a special offer with purchases. After you make your first purchase, you will receive a FREE SHIPPING pass for your next order :) Just a little freebie coming your way to celebrate the newness of Springtime :)

Also, to those of you interested in diplaying my items in your boutiques, I am thrilled that you like my originals and appreciate the opportunities!!

In other news, Mother's day is fast approaching, so be sure to see my Mom themed pieces including mother bird, Momma bird and her nest as well as inspirational one word mantras that Mom can wear every day. Are you a new Mom? Get yourself a little treat!! All items come ready to gift in a tiny jewelry box lined with anti-tarnish cotton.

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D