Monday, June 9, 2008

Paper crafts!

I have started a new venture with paperrrrr! In this ridiculous heat of 93 degrees...i have opted to stay indoors and work on my works :) To keep busy and divert my attentions from the sweltering temps, I cracked open a great book of giant scrap booking paper that i bought over the weekend :) i wasnt really sure what to do with the paper until today. Anyways, I just finished recycling bubble mailers and right now I mail items in large white envelopes...to up the ante in shipping gifts i thought it would be fun to have a colorful option. So i folded and taped and stapled and VOILA! a whole little collection of double folded mailers out of the lovely paper...now available at www.artwark.etsy.com scroll down for a pic...

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D