Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween with Sandy's Dandies!! Artisan Vignette

Happy Almost Halloween all :) I love Halloween! From carving pumpkins to scarfing candy to laughing with friends, it's oodles of fun and brings back the best memories of childhood :) I am super excited because I have been waiting for this particular week to share a very special site with you all....

My friend Sandy, of Sandys Dandies http://www.sandysdandies.etsy.com captures the exact fun/young feeling associated with my Halloweens with awesome crocheted buddies specially for Halloween!!! She also has a regular line of cuties including peas, carrots and ninjas among many others! I seem to have collected a whole family of them since I have known her!!

Aside from being individually crocheted in a kid safe environment, pet/smoke free, the buttons stay on making them great gift ideas for the kiddies. They are equally fantastic for kids teachers, party favors and of course friends with so many holidays approaching...Check out the left column for my top picks...i posted the Halloween Gang, you can get the whole bunch or just one. Also shown are some of my faves including the peas in a pod. Recently, I sent that one to my best friend (we are peas in a pod after all) and she could not get over how cool it was!

Sandy is a friendly Gal, so contact her if you have any questions and have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D