Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Free Necklace WINNER

Hey, hope your tuesday is going fabulous! The winner of yesterday's free $20 at ARTWARK store is SHANA. Please email me through the shop so I can get your address/details on what you would like as your prize :) Please note that if winner does not contact me, you are not eligible for the prize. Thanks!!

UPCOMING EVENTS: In other news, I am currently working on a project associated with the EAST MEETS WEST Spiritual group. They will be raising money for their Institute in Western NY through a silent auction, and I am making an original piece for them! Anyhow, I need an opinion So be sure to check back Monday for Artwark's weekly GIVEAWAY to voice your thoughts. Coming up this friday: Artist vignette Sandies Dandies (crocheted buddies) TOO cute to resist!

Check out my new weekly BLOG ONLY specials, left column. This feature will have special deals that are only available through the blog :) The sale items can run out or change anytime, so be sure to contact me if you want one!! More to come.............

xoxo
Artwark

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D