Friday, January 23, 2009

weekend offer :)

It's TGIF and I wanted to offer a special discount to you. If you spent $60 this weekend at my Etsy shop, you will receive a *FREE* Gold plated puffy Heart necklace on a Gold plated 18" inch chain. A really cute gift for someone on your list!

To give a little update, I will be posting new items at ETSY all weekend and there will be new special valentine auctions at Ebay starting Sunday night as well :) All items come ready to gift in sleek, black boxes.

Last, There will be a new *Necklace Giveaway Game* starting this wednesday, 28 at 11am EST. Be sure to check back here to play and win!!!

xo
Sarah @ Artwark

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D