Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Faves list!


Hey all! So, here is my mini faves list in the left column photos.

#1) The perfect spring Sandals! I love the cool silver metallic and teeny crystals in the these sandals. The heels are wedge and low so they are easy to wear...I'm a big fan of comfort and style together. They will be in AVON catalogs next month. If you would like a pair, let me know! (I'm and Avon lady for 5 years now!) info@artwark.com

#2) Buxom Lips Lip Plumper! Ok, so this particular item is ALWAYS in my purse and on my nightstand, BUT, last week when i went to Sephora to restock, I found out they have a share-worthy spring item! You get 2 lip glosses together that can be stored in a cool drawer-pull box. By Bare escentuals, they are paraben and sulfate free (harsh chemicals are NOT the best things to put on your mouth every day, so these glosses make my A+ list) The combo of BRANDI and SUGAR is perfect for any occassion, with a sheer Maroon/plummy color (brandi) and icy caramel (sugar). I have medium/olive skintone but I think these are great for any skin tones! When you apply the gloss, it has a crazy cooling sensation...kissy kissy!

#3) Singin' In the rain necklace (by Artwark) Ok, so i know this is the faves list, but I love the outcome of this necklace so much i had to share! I have just a few, but the detailed silver plated vintage oxidized umbrella is too cute! And perfect this rainy season! Paired with a striking Grade A mystic topaz. The chubby little briolette is shaped like a plump rain drop and has a pinkish heart ringed in green. The back has a mystic coating so that when it moves, there is an array of colors like the reflections of a water drop! Handwired right on top of the umbrella so it looks like it just plopped onto the umbrella!!

#4) I call this the 'spring mermaid dress' Its from Cache. Now, for us hourglass ladies, normally a snug dress like this would be not so cute...but be not alarmed! It is stunning on! The interesting texture 'scaling' minimizes any slight body bumps that may or not exist and the low neckline and mid-length keep every thing in proportion. The color is gorgeous and reminds me of the tropics...or peacock feathers. 2 wonderful images. Keep in mind the price tag, $178 is not too bad, but it probably best for the bolder, who can use this one for various occassions: wedding, evening dress, etc. Also, i think any body shape can pull this one off. its THAT good.

If you have some spring faves you would like to share, a blog or flickk or other photos stream, you are more than welcome to leave your info in the comments link!!

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D