Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday night style!! All items are handmade!

from center going clockwise
1) The maxi dress hemp/organic cotton
2)Auspicious Bauble necklace
3)Reversible bird bad
4) Tan gladiator sandal
5) 14K Solid gold Tree bark ring

I really really love this ensemble. It's perfect for the on the go mom, the college student and women in between. Truly regal, like the nature Goddess~ A soft long dress, reversible tote both a purse and a diaper bag! Simplicity at it's finest! And the jewelry is organic and just lovely!

Let me know what you think!

~Check back on Monday for a surprise post :D

xo
Sarah

5 comments:

Beth Cyr said...

wow, beautiful collection - I would wear that entire outfit! Thanks for including my ring - its on of my favorite pieces!

Lou's addictions said...

I got married four years ago and still hadn't found a wedding ring that I like, I had bought a cheap and cheerful ring till I found that special one. I think I have found it thanks to your post

Jewelry By Artwark (all works COPYRIGHT) said...

Oh I'm so happy that you two 'met' here at my blog!! Its a gorgeous ring and Lou, thanks again for reading the blog :D

hugs!!

xo
Sarah:Artwark

elizabethrosasjewelry said...

fab list, I have been coveting Beth's ring forever!

Jewelry By Artwark (all works COPYRIGHT) said...

i love your necklace too :D i have been eyeing it for months now! its lovely :D

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D