Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer products must haves!

Morning all!! Here is my surprise post :D A list of easy, locally available sumer beauty picks. These are really basic items and can all be purchased at your local drugstore or shopping center :D Affordable goodies! Mango Body butter from the BODY SHOP. I love the smell!! So summery! If it's too greasy for your taste, apply to wet skin right after showering. Use just a little over large areas of skin. $10. Essie Nail polish sampler. These are awesome on toes and finger with pops of colors! I love the small bottles since these are seasonal colors, after a few years you will use them up, rather then having large bottles cluttering up the nail polish box. $17 for all 4. Lancome definicils mascara. I usually bend the tip of the applicator for long, lush lashes. It works great, washes off easily and is literally the only makeup you need in your purse during the summertime. Nice for the beach and casual days. $25. Kiss my face Pathouli Roll-on. Paraben free and natural, The musky, sexy scent is really seasonally appropriate for the outdoors. Its natural and earthy. $6. I also recently started using the Aveeno positively radiant facewash. Its GREAT! It has tiny golden flecks to illuminate skin and washed without drying me out. I have noticed a difference which is impressive on my utterly-picky skin! $7. These are some of my fave items and i feel like they are some bare essentials to have around in the busy and heated summer months!! ENJOY!

See on you wednesday for the weekly wishlist!!

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D