Monday, August 3, 2009

Catching up :D

Mornin all! This was another fantastic weekend! Aside from my dizzy spells, it was so much fun! :D The past month has been great! Lots of friends visiting and get togethers :D Fridays was Ma's dinner party and i got to wear a great Indian style outfit like this one
It was an aqua color and I paired it with some Solid gold earrings :D From my Mom's wedding collection. It was lots of fun! My Bengali friend is having a baby in a few months and she looked so cute!

Saturday I went to a gemshow and bought some stunning peridot and apatite in different shapes and sizes...and sunday was packed full of fun with a festival in the morning and graduation party in the evening. I made my friend some of these earrings for her gift :D

I hope you all had a great weekend too :D It's so great to catch up with old friends and family too!! Be sure to check back on wednesday for the weekly wishlist!!

xo
Sarah:Artwark

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D