Thursday, August 13, 2009

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST!

Top left going clockwise
1)Endless hoop $49
2) Lace hoop earrings $32
3)Verdant Earrings $45
4) Carnelian and Sage Chandelier Earrings $54
5)Onyx and Moonstone wire wrapped earrings $78

Heyy all! My internet was out yesterday, so here is the slightly late weekly wishlist!! I just love a pair of bold statement earrings..and here are some of my favorited by different Etsy Artisans :D Feel free to leave comments...

Bright gemstones are paired with interesting metal filligrees and hoops. If you want to buy me a gift, any of these lovelys will do just fine thank you :D

xo
Sarah

be sure to visit back for saturday night styles!

3 comments:

Jennifer Cowgill said...

Wow thank you so much for including my Verdant Earrings! You have such a nice blog here.

Jewelry By Artwark (all works COPYRIGHT) said...

thank you :D and happy to, i just love the color combo on those earrings :D

prashant said...

You have such a nice blog here.
Make website india

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D