Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Night Style!


1) Gold pleat Silk Charmeuse Gown $450
2) Silver diamante gladiator sandals $33.06
3) Caribbean Rain Earrings $9

As the summer begins to wind down and weather has been going up, i thought the most appropriate kind of outfit would be bold and summery but very simple. I think that idea is conveyed really well in a dress by one of my favorite ETSY dress designers. This gorgeous yellow silk charmeuse dress is so light and airy but the dramatic color make the piece rather dramatic. While i struggled to find the right jewelry for this dress, I realized that virtually anything would go with this lovely find, creating red-carpet glamour to simple evening attire for a date. So the earrings have a refreshing aqua teal pop and the silver in them pair well with the silver gladiator sandals.

I think this dress would also be stunning all dressed up, or rocked out with a black bolero top. The possibilities are truly endless and it is something that could be worn again and again during summer, fall, and spring seasons.

I hope you enjoy this weekend Saturday night styles!

xo
Sarah:Artwark

See you on Monday for an ARTISAN VIGNETTE~Annie Poo soaps!

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D