Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the Wednesday Wishlist!

Hey All! now that all of our Holidays festivities are over and things have settled down, I'm back to the regular blogging schedule. Here are some of my recent favorite items! I have been on a special flat belly diet for a week and have been shopping recently, so here is my quirky and of the moment wishlist! FOR REAL! More on the diet plan and recipes this coming week! Be sure to check back :D



1) New York & Company Cardigan
2) McDonald's Big Mac Meal locations near you :P
3) Nine West Boots
4) Key Necklace by MichelleChang Jewelry

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D