Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday night styles!



1) Harvest Girl Dashiki Top $45
2) Zippered cotton leggings $19.95 (very comfortable!!)
3) Sunsets in Autumn 24K Gold vermeil Swarovski earrings $47
4) Button Cuff Pumps $14 (these have great ankle support too!!)
5) Newsboy Cap $17

This edition of the Saturday night style is perfect for a weekend outing! These are so great that I have 3 of these items in my own closet! This Autumn, some staples are Leggings and sky high shoes. I love hot trends, but its fun ti add personal touches to make it your own..check out the amazing handcrafted Dashiki tunic top! Be sure to follow the item links so you can browse around for some of this season's hottest looks!

I hope you will check back on tuesday for a very special Interview and Collaboration work information with the WELL WISHES foundation, a branch of Hidaya and Global giving....

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D