Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SHIPPING FOR CHRISTMAS & $10 Clearance!


Hey All! These fabulous pieces are just a peek at the many lovelies in my $10 Clearance section! It's crazy, but I really wanted to gift everyone the opportunity to get some great jewelry for the Holidays! See the entire list here.

for you last minute shoppers in the US, I have adjusted my shipping prices just a bit to priority mail so that if you order by December 17th, you will receive your order by Christmas!! It's only $6.00 and arrives gift boxed for you!

Check back next week for a peek into the recent Holiday show I participated in! I took a few quick snapshots in the few free moments i had!

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D