Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holidaze

It has been a blessfully busy month! Between Holidays sales & the Holiday show, I am due for a few days off :D But til then, I wanted to give you a sneak peek at my pieces in real life :D 2 Weeks ago, I was lucky enough to get a spot in one of my favorite shows, The Buffalo Indie Market :D There were over 30 handmade artisans with their wares.

This is my setup for the show :D I also had a special section for my bird necklaces. A bit messy, but the show was so busy, I only had a few free moments here & there to snap photos.

I also had my Earring tree!! I love to make things festive, so every decoration on the tree was a pair of earrings for $10, & some I just gave away to customers that spend $60 or more as a Holidays treat!

This is the lovely Kelly (at left) one of my regular customers who showed up wearing my UNDER THE LOTUS necklace, you can get one too HERE. She purchased several pieces including the Pink Quartz mini-me necklace & Let it snow necklace. I received this mini mannequin as a birthday gift, paired with my mini mirror, it looked right at home with the rest of the display. In such a rush, I love to use my boxes as part of the display too, they look great & stack nicely for a unique look.

At the tail end of the show, when others started packing up, I gave it an extra few minutes. Lo & behold, the cutest couple ever, parents of Indie Market founder, Mary~ perched over my table, for Christmas shopping :D I had to take a quick snapshot because they just looked super cute :D I love the light between them! They purchased A tree of wisdom with green tourmaline necklace.

All in all the show was a success, & i was able to catch up with the crowd in Buffalo NY. I can't to see them again @ a new location for Valentines.

Hopefully you are all having a wonderful & safe Holiday week!! Enjoy & blessings :D Be sure to stop by next week for a new post...

xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D