Friday, December 4, 2009

Twilight love!


1) Pure Heart Necklace. Men's. $18
2) My favorite scene from Twilight
3) New Moon mother of pearl necklace $27
4) Freedom Flyer necklace $30
5) Twilight Movie poster

Last month i discovered why the whole world has gone nuts for the 'Twilight' Saga. My mom's friend's rave reviews, plus the enticing trailer for New Moon piqued my interest, as it seemed the series has hit all different age groups. Hence began my curiousity. I rented the first Twilight movie twice & watched it 7 times. And plan to see New Moon this coming weekend. Of course, no obsession is complete without a photo collage in my world :D 1) Pure Heart is one Angel wing necklace that I have been selling since August in my Men's collection for a low $18. I just loved the look of the stamping & it so reminds me of 2) one of my favorite scenes in Twilight. Edward is fighting his desire for Bella & I loved the symbolism of the wings behind him. 3) My New Moon necklace is a new pieces & I made only one. I found some amazing mother of Pearls, both the circle and the star, & love how it turned out. 4)This gorgeous necklace called Freedom Flyer is by a great Etsy artisan. I just purchased one & Franky, the artist was kind enough to ship the same day so I could have it this weekend! I can't wait to see it! I feel like it looks so much like that scene, I just had to have one. 4) The new Moon poster looks so mysterious and wonderful can't wait to see it!!

Check back next week for another post!

xo
Sarah

2 comments:

Franky said...

Oh my goodness, Sarah! I LOVE the Twilight saga! Thank you so much for including my necklace!! :) xo

Jewelry By Artwark (all works COPYRIGHT) said...

no problem :D I'm super excited to see & wear it when I go to see New Moon :D

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D