Sunday, November 29, 2009

CYBER MONDAY SALE!!


Hey All! My weekend sale continues through midnight CYBER MONDAY! Enjoy $5 off and FREE EARRINGS with your Jewelry purchase. See the shop announcement at www.artwark.etsy.com I have lots of new items, perfect for Holiday giving like my All wrapped up earrings, Winter Berries Necklaces & custom stamped necklaces. You Choose the letter, gemstones and how many pendants for fully customized gifts! There is personalized jewelry, stuff for Mom, Men's Collection and something for everyone on your list!! Drop by www.artwark.etsy.com

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D