Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer & bridal pieces!!

Hey All! So it has been a wonderful summer here at Artwark! After 3 shows in May it was a wonderful Mothers day surge in sales, with my Mothers love necklaces. I did many custom nests in different colors that you can browse HERE.

Then, the beginning of June was spent creating new pieces for my SUMMER SPLASH collection!! SEE THE GROWING COLLECTION HERE. It includes beautiful floral & nautical charms paired with serene ocean colored as well as bold pops of summery colors in necklaces and earrings. As always everything can be customized a


The rest of June, has been blessed with many bridal orders! The most popular bridal party necklaces is my Initially Mine necklace, which pairs a handstamped 24K Gold overlay or sterling silver disc with any initial in font of choice, plus a birthstone or wedding color coordinating gemstone. . sterling version

Also in store are special order bouquet charms that come with a sterling disc with monogram or wedding date as well as a blue gemstone! Fun!
Contact me if you need bridal order!!


In other news, I'm so psyched about my own recent purchases from a few very talented Etsy Artisans! Check Back next Monday for an Exciting Artisan Vignette, Helene, of Helenes Dreams!!

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D