Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gardening fun!

Hi All it has been so long since i posted something new & fun :D So today, while i was gardening, I came upon something, so i thought I just MUST share :D It was Super hot out, so I looked at the Garden of bright roses, marigolds & other perennials & watered them nicely. I noticed a small knot in the base of the hose, so after watering, I went to unravel it. And I saw something far down.... tra la la..it seemed to be saying...just merrily strolling along on the underside of the hose, not a care in the world, aside from getting refreshed from the day's heat....
upon closer inspection, i found this little guy!!

Gliding along...

i just love his perfect little antennae!!...


Any police or cross walk guard would be proud...walking riiight in the yellow lines!!! I love summer

more soon on new summer items, bridal pieces and more!!
xo
Sarah

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D