Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happpppy October!

Heyy All :D I hope you are all enjoying the wonderful-ness of Fall..hot cider, the changing trees, and of course the upcoming HALLOWEEN!!! I finally found a little time to sit down this afternoon and create a cute little limited edition Collection of Halloween Inspired adornments :D I listed a few tonight, the rest will be up in a few days. If you happen to fancy an item you see, just email me at info@artwark.com if you want to reserve anything.
Here you can see a series of different items Including Pumpkin time Necklace details here, pumpkin time earrings details here. Halloween Cluster Charms necklace, Couture Halloween, Glamour Girl Halloween Earrings can be reserved by emailing me info@artwark.com or they will all be listed in the next few days at www.artwark.com please check the appropriate section. Ta for now!!

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D