Monday, January 24, 2011

Greetings!!

Hey all! it has been too long since I have posted here! I hope you are all doing well today. Over in my neck of the woods, the Holiday sales were very good, I extend my appreciation to you all who support Artwark since its start. In other news, I just got back from a nice trip to Niagara Falls where I got to see my adorable little cousin who is quickly becoming a little lady & it excelling in both school and sports!! She is taking gymnastics, swimming and also Hip hop dance! super cute and boy can she do those flips!!

As for me, I'm just getting back into the groove of things and completing a nice whole collection of pieces for the upcoming Valentines day!! Have you bought anything for your loved one? Or perhaps places a little order for something you have had your eye on? i hope you will stop over to the website and see if there is something you might want! www.artwark.com

I am going to be relisting the adorable Tiffany's style Be Mine heart locket necklaces in sterling silver as well as some red swarovski heart lovelies! So you will not believe what i am up to right now!! I had to face the freezing subzero temperatures this morning to give Ma a ride to work and then head over to my own Doc's appt. On the way home I went over to the Verizon store since i need a new phone. Mine is officially dead :( boohoo. Anyways, i got back to my house door and only then did i realize that i had locked myself out of the house...Oh boy! good times i tell yoU! So I ventured over here to the library so that i could check out the emails and of course write this very very late blog report!!

I hope you will take advantage of the Artwark newsletters that i have been mailing out every once in a blue moon. There are some great discounts and offers and in fact there will be one verrrry soon, as a special for Valentines day!!! Talk to you soon!

xoxo!

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D