Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Morning Chalcedony blues

So here I am at the Library in the early Morning time :) There is a great aquarium here and dvds and of course the computers station. It is so beautiful outside the window, that the sky is reminding me of the color ~Chalcedony blue(s). A great milky blue green color perfect for spring. I MUST find a chalcedony supplier soon...not to be TOO random, but I just started a great book about the life of a woman in Ancient China....apparently in China way back in the day, there was a secret language that only women knew. So they would put the art on object such as fans and then they would pass them along only to be recognized by women. WHO KNEW! stay tuned!

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D