Wednesday, May 7, 2008

back in bizness

So the internet is back at my house thanks to my dad YAY! Since it was not back last night, I spent the evening having a little movie night. I saw MUST LOVE DOGS romantic comedy and also ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING a religious tale straight from the texts. I had low hopes for both, and both were fabulous!!! I would highly recommend these....They inspired me with dramatic to low key necklaces...and other jewelry pieces. I will have some new Gold vermeil circle items up next week to keep your eyes peeled. As for this week...i have my work cut out for me with 16 orders to go out by friday :) Thanks to all my great buyers!!!

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D