Thursday, June 26, 2008

to ketchup or catchup?

Well, today I was really craving fries smothered in ketchup, but i opted rather for a large serving of work 'catch-up' instead (and a sizable portion of extreme chocolate ice cream. It was a great end to a satisfying day....this afternoon I completed many orders after attending an interesting 'powerlunch' meeting about store branding, very important stuff. At lunch, the Spanakopita left something to be desired although the makeshift gyro meat was greasefully goooood. (not that I'm a food critic these days or anything)

Anywho, thursday night i will be putting up some new limited edition necklaces (www.artwark.com) think rare vermeil buddha/lotus leaf charms, hand of fatima/lucky jade etc...) and over the weekend, expect to see the summer collection full of nautical charms and sea-inspired gemstone.....

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D