Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Market update

Here it is tuesday and it has been a few days since I have posted...Sunday was the big Show: The Buffalo Indie Market..and it was truly fabulous! I would highly recommend dropping in for the next one AUGUST 10: PAN AMERICAN ROOM/PEARL STREET GRILL 2nd FLOOR. MONTHLY MINI FEST WITH ART VENDORS, and LIVE MUSIC. GRAB SOME LUNCH OR DINNER TOO! it's 12-5pm. www.buffaloindie.blogspot.com

I sold lots of jewelry, met some great people and of course did a little shopping of my own :) One of my best friends and my Dad helped me the whole day setting up, watching over the shop and assisting customers :) The best selling pieces where my original MOTHERS LOVE bird and hand woven Gold wire nest with Turquoise eggs. The nature themed pieces did well as did some higher end items. I was working my buns off the last 2 weeks and really had a LOT of pieces to offer...

I won a great soy candle and bought some really fun items, including some great stuffed veggie toys!!!! They are going on my favorites list for sure and are available on etsy. Who can say no to a carrot with a smile? A delicious strawberry with a grin? LOL...

I have begun listing my new items, many one of a kind at my shops so be sure to check it out, and check back often as I will be adding new items daily this week until everything is posted...www.artwark.com

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D