Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Shop!!

Good morning all :) So i have been busily working on new project for an upcoming show in Buffalo (www.buffaloindiemarket.com) I have some more great vermeil supplies coming in for a new line of high end products as part of my EASTERN/ LUXE GALLERY collection, rooted in my Bengali Heritage. Tres exciting! Some pieces include Rubies, Topaz etc. All Grade A for the Luxe Collection of course...

I also started a sister blog linked to the local newspaper. If you go to www.democratandchronicle.com you can find me in the YOUNG PROFESSIONALS link, under...gasp...ARTWARK. :) Soon I will updating my business cards...they will be GOLD, to match my shoes of course, and go along with the whole JEWELRY theme...so many interesting things going on...well have a wonderful 4th of July!!! Fireworkds are a bit like diamonds in the sky, non?

Blessings~

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D