Monday, July 7, 2008

SUMMER FESTIVAL!!!!!!

HELLO! I am super psyched about this Sunday! I am going to be selling my pieces at the Buffalo Indie Market, In Buffalo, NY!! WOOHOO!! I have been making lots of new items plus some of my best seller online for the show....all are welcome!! Please come if you can...check out www.buffaloindie.blogspot.com for more info!!

I spent the 4th of July at the Lake where you can see fireworks all over the place! The neighbors were throwing some 20 feet away from where we were standing! Family, friends and lots of FOOD was to be had on July 5th~ our day late party complete with a bonfire and ...MOOSE MEAT burgers!! Brisket, Thai Chicken, Bbq Burgers, and of course desserts! YUM!

I have been making necklace like a machine :) My sole dilemma however is what will sell best at the market! And also what to present the necklace on...hmmmmm so many ideas...so much to do :) Well loves, have a wonderful day and think of me, working away...hehehe :)

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D