Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Saturday to all! I hope you are enjoying the Indian summer! I have added a few new FALL pieces to the shops including the Indian Summer pod necklaces. They are based on the idea that In the Indian summer, later bloomers, tiny buds start to form on plants...a little too late to ever be full out flowers! Made out of vintage brass components, pearl or carnelian round! Great item and really affordable during the lull in-between seasons! Also out are my hand wrought, shaped and hammered leaf earrings! They are made out of 14K Gold fill wires, shaped into fluttery leaves. The center has a dangle, allowing movements. Light as air earrings are perfect for even the most sensitive of ears!! Giving you a nice look (2" inch long earrings!) at virtually no weight to the ears! I will be posting new items often, so be sure to check in again! www.artwark.com

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D