Hey All! The interview planned for today will be posted next week due to an unforseen issue. However, today, I thought i would give a fun and easy little tutorial for eye makeup. Summer nights are coming to an end, here are 2 different dramatic looks that are easy to acheive. Smoky eyes and Circus couture (pale brights) The looks here use Rimmel mascaras, and 3 different eyeshadow palettes my Lancome, Mark and Avon. really affordable and gorgeous night looks!!
1) Smoky Eyes
2) Circus Couture Brights
1) For Smoky eyes, begin by applying a concealer to hide undereye circles. Then Apply over the eyelid to serve as a base. (I used Physicians formula mineral powder as a concealer, it's light and airy and stays put all day)
2)Use a pale, shimmery shadow and apply under the highest point of the eyebrow and the inner corner of the eye to highlight. (i used Lancome Honeymoon shadow)
3) Next apply a darker brown shadow over the entire lid (shown here Color focus shadow in Couture/Intense by Lancome)
4)Add a very dark shadow into the crease of the eye. I used a black shadow with a little shimmer (Femme four quad~Sassy by Mark
5) Next Apply a dark eye liner on top and bottom lids with feathery strokes (Avon Glimmerstick in Black)
6) Finish with 2 coats of black Mascara (Rimmel GLAM eyes)
1) Follow steps 1 and 2 from above (for the highlight, I used Avon shimmer and glow pearls in Pink shimmer)
2) Find pale, opaque brights that are subtle but provide a pop of color. Shown here in my FAVORITE duo~ AVON true color in French Riviera
3)Apply the greenish to from the inner corner to the half point of the eyelid and also just on the inner corner of the bottom lid. Smidge ONLY bottom lid Apply with the fingertip for intense color. Next apply the blue shade from the midpoint to outer corner of top lid.
4) Apply a dark shade of purple or navy blue to the crease (i like MARK palette femme 4 which has both shades Sensous and Voluptuous)
5) Apply Mascara to the Top lashes (for more drama, apply to bottom also.I like Rimmel Exact Definition)