Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday wishlist: Leaf in Gold


top Left to right
1)Brass Roman Leaf bracelet $19
2)Evelyn Earrings $34
3)Leafy Notebook $7

Bottom Row left to right
1)Broken Leaf necklace $30
2)Grecian Regal Scarf $14.99
3)Leaf Mirror/Candle tray $69

There is something so Regal about a Golden leaf. I have always been intrigued by the intricate shapes of leaves. They are so detailed and perfect, yet they are also so delicate, being shed every year. It reminds me how life itself is so fragile, and can be gone instantly at the will of destiny. Each of these Artisan made items can be found at Etsy by clicking on the item name link. Enjoy!

xo
Sarah:Artwark

drop back for Saturday night styles!

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D