Monday, October 26, 2009

New Jewelry Sneak peek!

Hey All! I am working on several projects right now: getting some wholesale clients, and creating luxurious, one of a kind jewelry for the Holidays as well as some new popular pieces. Here is a little sneak preview on some of them. Fire lotus is a simple, Solid cast lotus hoop detailed with a small red cubic zirconia droplet. At just $25 a necklace, this is sure to be popular. I only 4 available right now


Moonstruck is a one of a kind necklace with an incredibly flashy rainbow moonstone focal, frame with Iolite and apatite rondelles. Hand oxidized sterling silver finishes the look, just gorgeous! This is $86

The Fig tree necklace is a stunning microfaceted whiskey quartz, flawless with a really unique basket cut adorned with a peridot carved leaf. On Sterling silver oxidized delicate chain. I have only 3 of these. $75

Queenly Earrings are One of a kind with 24K Gold vermeil fancy hoop ear wires, plated scroll findings and Grade A microfaceted white topaz microfated teardrops. These are absolutely gorgeous earrings and I am keeping a pair for myself! $73 Be sure to check out the website often as I am listing unique items daily! If you would like one of these pieces, contact info@artwark.com to reserve! Check back next Monday for a new series I am doing called GLOBAL FASHIONS!

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D