Thursday, February 4, 2010

Upcoming news/event & BLOG EXCLUSIVES

THESE ITEMS ARE LAST GRABS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH MY BLOG. email me to reserve!

Hey all!! boy has it been awhile since I last posted! My apologies. I promise to be getting back into blogging again. With the crazyiness of the Holidays & expanding my jewelry line, I am so excited to say that Artwark jewelry is now available in 6 retail locations across NY, Ukraine & Australia! woohoo :D I have also been uber busy with my charity donations for well wishes & Haiti Relief. Next Month I will also be fundraising with the Golisano Children's Hospital for the second time...

This Saturday, I will be at the Buffalo Indie artisans market with MANY pieces for sale! I will be custom stamping jewelry as well on site. I really hope some of you can make it there! 810 Elmwood Ave. Buffalo NY. email me for more information if you like.

I have lots of new surprise Valentines items that will be just for the show, Whatever is left after will be posted up next week. Be sure to check out my Valentines section of the shop as well as the $5-10 clearance section. I am making room for my new Spring line & clearing out some of the pieces lingering from seasons past. Last grabs on most of those items.

Check back next week for some valentines& some new fashion articles I will be posting up :D Global fashions on Egyptian makeup & more!!

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D