Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines Pieces!

Hey All! it has been a blessed & VERY busy few days. I had a show in Buffalo NY & am finishing up Valentines orders today :D For any of you that have some last minute shopping to do, I am happy to add on overnight shipping on anything for $14 extra. A few items of choice would be these brand new LUXE earrings with white topaz and arabesque findings. Or Love bug 24K ladybug and grade A garnet drop

You can find these and MANY more items at my ETSY SHOP. Be sure to drop by for a peek! & Happy Valentines day!!

xo
Sarah

1 comment:

Julia said...

hey, I met you at The buffalo Indie market at Juniper. Just wanted to say hi.

Share our posts with friends!

Who/ what the heck is Artwark?

My photo
Artwark is an up and coming jewelry business that began as a hobby 2 years ago. I am designer/marketer, Sarah and i welcome you to my little corner of the world :D